Hi Gorgeous Ladies!
So, first, you are beautiful the way you are. You do not need makeup if it’s something you do not enjoy putting on.
If, however, you are like me, then you do enjoy putting on makeup and you like how it makes you feel. How I feel is really important to me, and makeup is something that makes me feel polished and sexy and ready to meet the day.
BUT, and this is a big BUTTTTT, I don’t want to be slathering chemicals on my face day in and day out. Makeup can be full of toxic ingredients and I’m really trying to be a conscious consumer and use products that are good for me, not tested on animals, and that are easy on the environment (ex: not dumping toxic chemicals into the water supply after I wash my makeup off at night, etc.).
Lawless is a clean beauty brand that launched several years ago. I have fallen in love with their products. Their goal is to create high performing luxury makeup that is clean but can still stand up to the beauty giants we see gracing the shelves at Sephora. So far, they’ve nailed it for me.
Here is a quick video of my foundation routine, and then a list of products used below. I alternate between Lawless and Josie Maran Foundation (it’s not “Clean” approved at Sephora but it does have a lot of skin loving ingredients in it).
All the products are clickable above and here is an exact list with shades:
- Lawless Primer (only one shade)
- Lawless Woke Up Like This Foundation in Kalahari (I will say this, make sure your skin is hydrated before wearing this. It’s a full coverage formula and will look cake-y if your skin is dry. It does work really beautifully with the Lawless primer).
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in 22B
- Honest Beauty Luminizing Glow Powder in Dusk Reflection
- Lawless Lucid Skin Highlighter in Afternoon Delight
- Lawless Blush in Angel Suede
- Lawless Blush in Phoenix
- Almay Get Your Fill Brow Pencil in Universal Taupe
Let me know if you have any ?’s whatsoever. I want this blog to feel like a conversation between girlfriends over a glass of Pinot Noir. 😉
Light, Love, & Peace,